1-2 small green zucchini, roughly chopped (approx. 1⁄2 inch rounds)
1 small leek (white and light green parts), or small onion or 2 medium shallot, chopped
1 stalk celery, chopped
1 large handful kale leaves, de-stemmed and chopped
1 bunch spinach, chopped or 1⁄2 bag frozen organic spinach, thawed
2 cups broccoli florets, chopped
6-8 cups of broth
Pea Protein or Grass-fed Collagen
Himalayan pink salt or high quality sea salt
Freshly ground pepper
In a medium to large sauce pan, sauté leeks/onions and celery, in olive or coconut oil over moderate heat, until they start to turn translucent.
Add zucchini & broccoli, & sauté until just the outside of the zucchini starts to turn translucent.
Add the spinach & wilt. Cover with liquid & bring to a boil, then simmer for about 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Blend soup, using a hand blender or Vitamix (Vitamix gives the soup a silky texture).
Add salt & pepper to taste.
Add approximately 1 tbsp of Collagen or Pea Protein for each cup of soup you consume. Drizzle with olive oil or add a dollop of pesto as desired.
- 1-2inch small green zucchini roughly chopped(approx. 1⁄2 rounds)
- 1 small leekor small onion or 2 medium shallot, chopped, white and light green parts
- 1 stalk celerychopped
- 1 large handful kale leavesde-stemmed and chopped
- 1 bunch spinachchopped or 1⁄2 bag frozen organic spinach, thawed
- 2cups broccoli floretschopped
- 6-8cups of broth
- Pea Protein or Grass-fed Collagen Hydrosylate
- Himalayan pink salt or high quality sea salt
- Freshly ground Pepper