1-2 small green zucchini, roughly chopped (approx. ½ inch rounds)
½ small onion or 1 medium shallot chopped
1 bunch spinach or ½ bag frozen organic spinach, thawed
1 handful mixed green herbs: parsley, cilantro, basil (optional)
1-2 c broccoli florets, chopped (optional)
6-8 cups of Detox Broth &/or water + Pea Protein or Grass-fed Collagen Hydrosylate
Himalayan pink salt or high quality sea salt
Nutmeg—preferably whole with a grater, or powder
Freshly ground pepper
In a medium to large sauce pan, sauté onions in olive or coconut oil over moderate heat, until they start to turn translucent.
Add zucchini & broccoli, & sauté until just the outside of the zucchini starts to turn translucent.
Add the spinach & wilt. Cover with liquid & bring to a boil, then simmer for about 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Turn off heat & add chopped avocado & herbs, if utilizing.
Blend soup, using a hand blender or Vitamix (Vitamix gives the soup a silky texture).
Add salt & pepper to taste. Grate 3 strokes of nutmeg into the soup & stir (use just a small pinch if powdered).
Add approximately 1 tbsp of Collagen or Pea Protein for each cup of soup you consume. Drizzle with olive oil or add a dollop of pesto as desired.
- 1-2inch small green zucchiniroughly chopped (approx. ½rounds)
- ½ small onion or 1 medium shallot chopped
- 1 bunch spinach or ½ bag frozen organic spinachthawed
- 1/2-1 avocado
- 1 handful mixed green herbs: parsley cilantro, basil (optional)
- 1-2c broccoli floretschopped (optional)
- 6-8cups of Detox Broth &/or water + Pea Protein or Grass-fed Collagen
- Himalayan pink salt or high quality sea salt
- Nutmeg—preferably whole with a grateror powder
- Freshly ground Pepper