Activated B w/SRTJigsaw Health
WHAT CAN A B VITAMIN SUPPLEMENT HELP ME WITH?*
- Maintain healthy energy levels throughout the day.*
- Promote mental alertness, concentration, and memory.*
- Maintain proper functioning of the heart, the nervous system and the digestive system.*
- Support the body's ability to detoxify itself.*
- Support a balanced response to stress.*
- Support healthy hormonal balance.*
- Maintain adequate levels of vitamin B12—especially helpful if you're an older adult or a strict vegetarian.
ACTIVE B VITAMINS MAKE THIS AN AMAZINGLY POTENT FORMULA
- Appropriate B supplementation can support healthy energy all day long*
- Active forms + Sustained Release Technology (w/SRT) = Super absorption
- Ideal for those running low on B-Vitamins*
- Easy on the liver because these are B vitamins in their active (and frankly, more expensive) form.
- Now with benfotiamine for extra nerve function support*
"...helped me get over the overwhelming feeling of fatigue and the brain fog I always use to have..."
WHAT DOES "ACTIVATED" MEAN AND WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT?
Activated simply means that the B vitamins are in their active form. Most vitamin B supplement products contain only the inactive forms. Inactive B vitamins require conversion by the liver so they can be absorbed and utilized. But because your liver can only convert them so fast, they are often quickly eliminated from your body before offering much benefit.
With Activated B w/SRT®, the work of conversion is already done for you. And your body gets the vitamins it needs in the form it can instantly use.*
See product photo gallery for ingredient panel.
Take 1 tablet daily. Or use as directed by your healthcare professional. (If you have trouble sleeping, do not take late in the evening. If taking more than 1 tablet a day, it's usually suggested to space the doses out and take with food.)
Special Note: The presence of bright yellow urine after taking a vitamin B supplement is not a sign that they are all being flushed away. Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2) causes urine to turn a florescent yellow color. The B's are still being absorbed, the color is simply a byproduct. If you have taken regular B vitamins before, you'll notice that with sustained release B's, the neon yellow color will usually be less intense initially, and yet noticeable for longer as it slowly releases at an optimal absorption rate of 6-8 hours.